Cyber Security – Systems, Network, Data, and Endpoint Security
TSI specializes in the expert planning, implementation, auditing, monitoring, and management of complete security solutions. Security is certainly not something you can “set and forget” nor is it a series of point solutions that are simply strung together. At TSI, we believe in a proactive approach to your business’s safety that results in a sound and well-designed security architecture that comprehensively addresses all aspects of security. Today’s security threat landscape is a complex and shifting environment. Your network needs to be protected from both external and internal threat vectors.
For an information security program to work, it has to integrate with multiple organizational processes and systems. As cyber security consultants, we first determine our clients? mission and key business needs, then we dig deeper. We look to establish the links between those core missions and functions and the supporting systems and processes allowing us to get to the key areas where attackers can exploit weaknesses.
Some clients need cyber security consulting services in just one or two organizational processes. Others require more extensive assistance. Whatever your needs, TSI Data provides a complete suite of cyber security consulting services including:
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery – Our broad spectrum approach not only prepares you for the ever uncertain future, but also builds resilience and capability back into your organization.
- Security Compliance – Providing testing, documentation, and guidance services related to meeting regulatory compliance requirements.
- Security Risk Assessment & Management – Analyzing information system assets and managing security threats and vulnerabilities.
- Security Architecture – Analyzing and providing security input to the design of systems.
- Security Engineering – Implementing security solutions.
- Security Operations – Day-to-day monitoring, analysis, and remediation of security events.
At TSI Data, our professionals are skilled in cyber security policy, engineering, and operations. We provide clients a broad perspective on today’s security challenges and early insights into tomorrow?s threats, then engineer innovative security solutions to meet these trials.